A2 Key for Schools qualification shows that a student can use English to communicate in simple situations. The A2 Key for Schools Qualification is best taken by students who have undergone our Cambridge English Qualifications designed for young learners. It is also suitable for older kids to start learning English language.
After completing the A2 Key for Schools, our students gain confidence to further their studies for higher-level English exams, such as the B1 Preliminary for Schools.
A2 Key for Schools is designed on the same level as the CEFR, but with content aimed at school-age learners rather than adults.
A2 Key for Schools can help your child:
- Understand and use basic phrases and expressions
- Understand simple written English
- Introduce themselves and answer basic questions about themselves
- Interact with English speakers at a basic level
Reasons to choose A2 Key for Schools:
- Helps students gain the language skills they need to succeed in study and work, at home or abroad
- Easily integrated into a school's curriculum
- Part of a suite of exams that offer step-by-step progression for students
- Comprehensive support with exam preparation and administration