A2 Flyers is the third of three Cambridge English Qualifications designed for young learners. These tests introduce children to everyday written and spoken English and are an excellent way for them to gain confidence and improve their English.
The tests are developed based on familiar topics and focused on the skills needed to communicate effectively in English through listening, speaking, reading and writing.
A2 Flyers can help your child:
- Understand simple written English
- Communicate in familiar situations
- Understand and use basic phrases and expressions
- Interact with English speakers who talk slowly and clearly
Reasons to choose A2 Flyers:
- There's no pass or fail – every child gets a Cambridge English certificate which celebrates their achievements
- The test uses realistic everyday situations to bring learning to life
- Programme can be completed as fast as 5 to 12 months
- Take the exam straight after completing the course
- KLC conducts Cambridge exam every month